Prep to year 6 prospectus
The Jinibara State School offers a Preparatory, Primary and Special Education Program. We are extremely proud of our great state school.
It is important to remember that our school is your school and that students will benefit from your active involvement in school life and in the fostering of a positive home-school partnership.
Families wishing to make use of this on-line documentation when enrolling should complete the Enrolment form, and should have read the responsibilities contained in the Jinibara Enrolment Agreement. This document will be collected during the enrolment interview with appointments of a Monday, for a Wednesday start the preferred practice for mid-term enrolments.
Enrolment Management Plan
Jinibara State School has an
Enrolment Management Plan. View Jinibara's
Enrolment Management Plan.
See if you are within the
school’s catchment area.
To determine when your child can commence their prep year, use the prep ready reckoner calculator.
What to bring to your enrolment interview
- Your child so we may meet them
- Enrolment form
- Birth certificate or acceptable proof of birth (E.g. extract or passport)
- Immunisation records (Prep only)
- Latest report card from previous schooling, particularly with interstate enrolments
- Reports from specialists or medical practitioners (If applicable)
- Administration of medication form (To be completed if your child requires medication at school. Medication will only be administered if it has been prescribed by a medical practitioner, in the original container and is labelled correctly).
- Current proof of residency at the address indicated
Forms and documents
Listed below are some useful forms that can be downloaded.